Pork Tenderloin and Blueberry Sauce
Yield 4 servings
This Recipe was submitted by Sarah H. Thanks Sara! We have received some great feedback!
- 1-1/4 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tbs olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1-1/2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Rub pork with Mrs. Dash seasoning and 1/4 tsp each sea salt (optional) and black pepper. Place in a roasting pan and roast for 25 minutes (or until internal temperature reaches 155° F).
- When about 10 minutes of cooking time remains, remove pan from oven and spread green beans around pork. Working quickly, drizzle green beans with 1/2 Tbs olive oil. Stir and return pan to oven.
- Heat remaining 1/2 Tbs olive oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, and cook for about 5 minutes. Add blueberries, vinegar, honey, thyme, remaining sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve pork alongside green beans with sauce drizzled on top.