Paleo Mexican Meatza
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 finely diced onion
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp corriander
- 2 tsp red pepper
- 4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups Pico De Gallo or Salsa
- 2 diced avocado
- 1 cup of chopped bacon
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped olives
- Fresh sliced jalapeños (optional).
- fresh chopped cilantro
- the juice of a lime (to finish)
- Preheat your oven to 450.
- Line a rectangular baking dish or tray with parchment paper (you could just oil the pan but it is easier to lift metza out)
- Mix the beef, onion, spices until combined.
- Roll the mix into a ball and press down evenly into the prepared dish.
- Bake the base for 15-20 minutes or until brown. Remove from oven.
- Layer the topping ingredients in the order listed above.
- Bake for a additional ten minutes.
- Remove from the oven and finish with fresh chopped cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime