Coconut Curry Fish or Chicken
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 3 ribs of celery, sliced
- 2 inches of ginger, peeled, grated
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 1 tsp Fish sauce (optional) (Read Label make sure No Gluten or MSG, Glutamic Acid)
- ½ tsp Thai Kitchen green curry past
- 3 small zucchini sliced
- 1 can Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 1 box Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 lb of cubed chicken or white fish
- 5 leaves of fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in large frying pan on medium high.
- Add garlic and celery. Stir for 4-5 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Add carrots and ginger. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Add Fish sauce, curry, 1 cup of broth and zucchini.
- Cover and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Shake can of coconut milk then add to pan. Next add the remaining broth.
- Bring to low boil then add meat. Reduce heat to medium. Cover and let cook for 10 minutes for fish, 15-20 for chicken.
- Spoon into shallow bowl and top with fresh sliced basil.