Inflammation is your thyroids worst enemy! Yet many doctors are not addressing the multiple mechanisms behind inflammation. In todays video, Dr. Hagmeyer explains 6 Common Causes of Inflammation causing your thyroid to shut down. There are many causes behind low thyroid or hypothyroidism. These are rarely addressed in not only conventional medicine but also in holistic medicine. Many doctors are chasing T3 and T4 levels instead of asking why are the thyroid levels going up and down.
In this video, Dr Hagmeyer a Holistic Functional Medicine Practitioner and clinic director at DrHagmeyer.com discusses these mechanisms. Dr. Hagmeyer works with patients internationally and throughout the United States implementing natural medicine and holistic health care for Chronic conditions.
Most Popular Read Articles by Dr Hagmeyer
- Other Patterns of Thyroid disease that Don’t show up on standard Thyroid Testing
- How High Levels of Stress affect Thyroid Function
- Is your Blood Sugar Sabotaging your Thyroid- How Blood Sugar Dys-regulation impacts Thyroid Function
- Most Frequently Asked Questions about Thyroid Disease
- Lets Talk about the Thryoid Gland| Sruggling with Weight gain, Hairloss, Fatigue
- How To Properly Get Tested for Hashimotos and Why Most Doctors Miss it.
- 6 Warning Signs Your Thyroid Disease Is Being Mismanaged.