- 6 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved, and cored
- 6 large kale leaves, center rib completely removed (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1/2 small head radicchio, cored
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- With a very sharp knife, cut the Brussels sprouts, kale, and radicchio across in thin shreds and put them all in a large bowl. In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour enough dressing on the slaw to moisten it well.
- Add the cranberries.
- Check for seasonings and serve cold or at room temperature.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/winter-slaw/