There is an abundance of different natural thyroid support supplements and thyroid boosters being sold in retail stores, as well as on the internet. Unfortunately, what is good for one person who suffers with a thyroid disorder may not necessarily be the right supplement for another. It would be nice if all of us who suffered with a thyroid disorder could just take supplement for the symptoms we suffer with, in reality, due to the complexities of thyroid disease and the individual biological differences, identifying the 10 most common triggers becomes essential.
You can read more about these 10 Thyroid triggers here
While some of these supplements may be of good quality, the truth is that most of these supplements are a complete waste of money and can do more harm than good. But how can a person tell which supplements are of high quality, which are junk, and which ones will make you worse? In this video I want to share with you several ingredients often found in supplements you need to be weary of.
People who viewed this video also read and viewed these articles on the Thyroid
- Identifying The Triggers Involved in Autoimmune Thyroid Disease| Dr Hagmeyer Video Environmental Triggers in
- Natural Supplements For Thyroid That Can Make Your Low Thyroid Symptoms Worse|
- 10 Steps To Supporting Your Thyroid Naturally| Dr. Hagmeyer
- Low Blood Sugar, Insulin Resistance And It’s Affects On Thyroid Function.
- Why Doesn’t My Endocrinologist Know This?