Sweet Potato Latkes from Everyday Paleo
Yield 12 latkes
- 5 cups grated sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat and melt a spoonful of coconut oil.
- Take small handfuls of the potato mixture and drop onto the hot griddle or skillet and press down gently into little “cakes”.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy and the potatoes are done all the way through.
- Top with fried eggs and bacon if you so desire.