Functional Medicine Success Rate
Do you feel trapped in a body that just feels lousy? It’s miserable, we know. We have a 90% success rate at improving and resolving the most nagging symptoms. We Can help you regain your health and feel good again. Your body can heal, and we know how to help.
What Makes My Office Different?
Your Low Complexity Case Review Explained
Your Low Complexity Case Review Is Broken Up Into Two parts
- Time spent reviewing records Prior to your appointment
- Case Review and discussion of treatment plan or additional tests if needed.
Low Complexity CASE REVIEW : INITIAL REVIEW OF RECORDS
This initial 30-45 minute appointment is designed to make sure that we have all of the information needed to gain a better understanding of the many factors affecting your health.
As part of the Low Complexity Case Review, a New Patient Coordinator will provide you with the health history paperwork to complete. It is important that you spend time and energy completing these intake forms, as they become the cornerstone of future testing and recommendations for a treatment plan.
Your New Patient Application paperwork includes:
- A questionnaire of your chief complaints and most important health goals
- A 7 day diet questionnaire (food Journal)
- A survey of your current supplements and medications
- Metabolic Assessment Questionnaire and
- Neurological functional Screening questionnaire.
How Much Does The Low Complexity Case Review Cost and What Does It Include?
The Total health investment for the Case Review (Low Complexity) is $395 and includes the following;
- Review of your Records prior to your consult; Dr Hagmeyer will spend time reviewing your records prior to your appointment. This time spent includes a review of your health and medical history questionnaire, an assessment of your most troubling and frequently experienced symptoms, 7 day food Journal, Review of your current supplements and medications, Metabolic Assessment Questionnaire, Neurological functional Screening questionnaire.
- 30–45 minute consult with Dr Hagmeyer to discuss these existing test results, discuss recommended future blood testing if needed or discuss cost of treatment plan.
At the Case Review visit, Dr Hagmeyer will:
- Review your past test blood test results 3-4 pages and discuss results.
- Review metabolic patterns believed to be contributing to your symptoms
- Review the costs of any additional testing if applicable or review cost of treatment plan to support underlying metabolic imbalances.
It is important that you have access to a computer for this consult because Dr Hagmeyer will be using a screen sharing program- this enables you to see Dr Hagmeyer’s computer screen and report.
If Additional testing Is Recommended During The Case Review
Once your case review is Purchased, You will be redirected to a page where you can now download new patient application.