Functional Medicine Program Success Rate
Do you feel trapped in a body that just feels lousy? told every thing is normal- there’s nothing wrong with you? It’s miserable, we know.! We have an 90% success rate improving and resolving symptoms related to chronic health problems. We Can help you regain your health and feel good again with our functional medicine program. Your body can heal, and we know what to do.
Working with Dr Hagmeyer Testing and Approach Explained-
Our Signature program (High Complexity Case Review) was specifically created for those suffering from a chronic illness or for those with a more complicated health history. These are patients who have been bounced from one doctor to the next and still have no answers or improvements in quality of life. These are patients who have been told everything is “Normal”- yet they feel awful, These are patients who have been to other Functional Medicine doctors and didn’t get better.
What Makes My Office Different- We Do Things Differently Than Most Functional Medicine Practitioners
Your Case Review: Dr Hagmeyer Explains The Case Review Process and Why Its Like No Other.
Working with Dr Hagmeyer
Functional Medicine Testing and Approach-Working with Dr Hagmeyer
Our Case Review was specifically created for those suffering from a chronic illness or for those with a more complicated case history. These are patients who have been bounced from doctor to doctor and still have no answers or improvements in quality of life.
WHO IS THE IDEAL PATIENT FOR A SIGNATURE PROGRAM CASE REVIEW
This is a very comprehensive approach that leaves no stone left un-turned. The Signature program was designed specifically for the person who is suffering with any of these conditions or multiple conditions at the same time.
- Metabolic Syndrome and Insulin Resistance
- Heart disease
- Histamine Intolerance/MCAS
- Leaky Gut (intestinal Hyperpermeability)
- Autoimmune disease (Hashimoto’s, Graves)
- Thyroid Disease
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
- SIFO (Small Intestinal Fungal Overgrowth)
- PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- IBS-C, IBS-D, IBS-M
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Celiac Disease, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Chronic pain (Fibromyalgia, RA, JRA, Arthritis)
- Chronic Headaches and or Migraines
- Chronic fatigue Syndrome
- CIRS and biotoxins
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Male Hormone Imbalances
- Brain Fog
- Other Complex Health Problem.
The way that Dr. Hagmeyer works with patients differs considerably from the conventional medical model you have been accustomed to. Our office focuses on Holistic and Functional Medicine. Dr Hagmeyer does not prescribe medication, nor are we to take the place of your Primary Care physician. Instead, we will focus on the root cause of your health problems by implementing a Holistic Functional Medicine approach. Functional Medicine looks at how to nurture your body back to health with diet, nutritional supplementation, natural medicine, lifestyle changes and education. It is empowering the patient.
Please read the following information thoroughly to familiarize yourself with the initial process of becoming a Signature Program Patient.
THE CASE REVIEW
We ask that perspective patients type up a health narrative based on specific questions we have put together to help guide you. Ultimately, this is your story and your opportunity to tell Dr Hagmeyer everything you want him to know about your health.
By reviewing your past testing, dissecting your health history, reviewing a 7 day food diary, Metabolic Assessment questionnaires, Neurological Assessment questionnaires, Dr Hagmeyer will start connecting the dots and determine the most appropriate lab testing to uncover where your problems are rooted.
The Case Review is designed to:
- Save You Money and Time in the long-term by performing the RIGHT diagnostic testing right out of the starting gate. This way we can see how the missing health pieces of your health fit together and speed up the healing process.
- Identify specific metabolic imbalances and best way to approach these imbalances.
- Determine if our office is a good fit for you over the long-term.
- Determine Cost of Testing or Treatment Program.
- It gives you the chance to ask any questions you may have about your condition and what you should expect.
Your Case Review:
- CASE REVIEW : INITIAL REVIEW OF RECORDS
This initial 60-90 minute appointment is designed to make sure that we have all of the information needed to gain a comprehensive understanding of the many factors affecting your health.
As part of the Case Review, a New Patient Coordinator will provide you with the health history paperwork to complete. It is important that you spend time and energy completing these intake forms, as they become the cornerstone of future testing and treatment.
Your New Patient Application paperwork includes:
- A detailed health and medical history questionnaire
- A questionnaire of your chief complaints and most important health goals
- An assessment of your most troubling and frequently experienced symptoms
- A 7 day diet questionnaire (food Journal)
- A survey of your current supplements and medications
- Metabolic Assessment Questionnaire and
- Neurological functional Screening questionnaire.
Note: We do feel that it is important for us to review previous labs and records. Please provide and submit any blood work and testing (last 6 months) to our office with your New patient application. Dr. Hagmeyer will review these at the time of your Case Review. Dr Hagmeyer only accepts a limited number of patients per month into the signature program. This ensures that our patients get the quality of care they deserve and the time they need.
At the Case Review, Dr Hagmeyer will:
- Review your past test results and metabolic patterns and what was discovered or missed by past doctors.
- Review the recommended Functional laboratory Testing, specifically tailored to your personal case and your health goals.
- Review the costs of testing.
How Much Does The Case Review Cost?
- Review of your Records prior to your consult; detailed health and medical history questionnaire, an assessment of your most troubling and frequently experienced symptoms, 7 day food Journal, survey of your current supplements and medications, Metabolic Assessment Questionnaire, Neurological functional Screening questionnaire. The Cost to review this information is $395
- Case Review- 60 minute consult with Dr Hagmeyer to discuss these results, discuss recommended testing $195
- The Total for the Case Review (Records review and Case Review) is $595.
The Report of Findings
Once you have had a case review and you have gone through the recommended testing, its now time to discuss your results and recommendations for a treatment plan. This visit is called the “Report of Findings”. This visit is approximately 60 minutes and there is no additional charge for this visit. It is important that you have access to a computer for this consult because Dr Hagmeyer will again be using a screen sharing program. The Video below explains in much more detail what you can expect.
What Kinds of Tests will Dr Hagmeyer Recommend at CASE REVIEW?
This depends on your needs, goals and the kind of help you are looking for from Dr Hagmeyer. Due to customized nature of our program, each patient and the testing that a patient needs, varies. Dr Hagmeyer does not practice cook book medicine nor does he have a cookie cutter approach to testing.
Dr Hagmeyer will determine the most appropriate testing but some of the tests offered through our office include;
- Hormone testing both male and Female
- Adrenal Gland Testing
- Thyroid Testing- Full Panel including antibodies
- Amino Acid Testing
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Chemical and Immune Reactivity Screening
- CIRS (Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome) Mold Exposure
- Neurological Autoimmune Reactivity Screening
- Food Sensitivity
- Gluten Sensitivity Testing – Cyrex labs
- Predictive Antibody testing
- Food Immune Reactivity Screening
- Fatty Acid Metabolism
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Leaky Gut
- Hydrogen Breath Testing
- Cytokine testing
- Estrogen Metabolism
- Chronic infections (Epstein Barr, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes Simplex 1+2, HHV-6, etc)
- Blood Brain Barrier Permeability
- Joint Autoimmune Reactivity Screening.
- Lyme disease and testing for Co-infections
- Stool testing
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) testing
- Urine Organic Acid Testing
- Estrogen Metabolism panels
- Genetic Testing
- Methylation and many others.
IS TESTING AND TREATMENT WITH DR. HAGMEYER AFFORDABLE?
YES! We are very sensitive to our patients needs and understand that the majority of testing needed in chronic complex cases is not covered by insurance. This is why we spend the time we do, during the initial case review process to understand your needs and goals. By understanding your case from the very beginning, we can eliminate any unnecessary testing, saving you time and save you money. For those patients who need to make monthly payments or need a payment plan we also offer Advanced Care Card.
Keep in mind, treatments will fail if the correct tests are not done or interpreted correctly. The purpose of testing is to provide a road map to healing. You can’t fix what you don’t know! The wrong testing will lead you down the wrong treatment path!
How Would Your life Be Different, If Your Health problem Was GONE or significantly IMPROVED Like these Patients?
What could you Do? Who could you BE? What Could you HAVE? Be Our Next Testimonial! We Would love to be a part of it.