The Most Convenient and Comprehensive Thyroid Test Available – Without The Need To See Your Doctor
The Complete Thyroid Test is the easy, safe, and private way to get a more complete review of your thyroid health than what conventional medicine offers…
Benefits of Ordering Your Complete Thyroid Test
- You don’t have to spend time researching which doctors offer the proper Thyroid testing you want…
- You don’t have to endure the long waits and multiple trips to your doctors office just to be given a prescription and sent home.
- You don’t have to hear those three dreaded words, “everything is fine” you don’t need additional testing.
- You are not subjected to high deductibles.
- Since Complete Thryoid Testing is not covered by insurance, you won’t get stuck with $1000 bill from the insurance company.
With the Comprehensive Thyroid Test, all it takes is one quick trip to the nearest Private lab for bloodwork.
Then your results will be sent straight to you. At DrHagmeyer.com we can help you interpret your results and help you with a treatment plan to get your health back on track.
Who Should have a Complete Thyroid Test Panel
The Complete Thyroid Test Panel can help provide a more accurate and complete picture of thyroid health for anyone:
- With a family history of thyroid disease to discover your potential risk
- Struggling with losing weight, fatigue, Anxiety, Depression, Heart Palpitations, Hair loss, or other low thyroid symptoms.
- Been told your Thyroid is normal but you struggle with all the Thyroid Symptoms.
- Currently taking thyroid medications yet you still struggle with all the Thyroid symptoms
- Your Thyroid levels are all over the place.
- Please be sure to include Date of Birth- This information is required in order for us to complete the blood work requisition form.
The Full Thyroid Panel Covers the following biomarkers
- TSH- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland which stimulates the Thyroid gland in the production and release of T3 and T4 hormones
- Total triiodothyronine- Total T3- If your results show high total T3 levels or high free T3 levels, it may mean you have hyperthyroidism. Low T3 levels may mean you have hypothyroidism, a condition in which your body doesn’t make enough thyroid hormone. T3 test results are often compared with T4 and TSH test results to help diagnose thyroid disease.
- Free T3- A free or total triiodothyronine (free T3 or total T3) test is used to assess thyroid function. It is ordered primarily to help diagnose hyperthyroidism and may be ordered to help monitor treatment of a person with a known thyroid disorder.
- Total thyroxine- Total T4- A total T4 test measures the T4 that’s bonded to protein along with any free T4.
- Free T4- In general, high free T4 results may indicate an overactive thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism), and low free T4 results may indicate an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism).
- Reverse T3-If your labs show a high reverse T3 level this means that you are converting most of your T4 into reverse T3. Reverse T3 is an isomer of T3. If you recall T3 is themost active form of thyroid and it is converted from T4 as needed.
- TPO and TGB antibody testing- In many cases of hypo/hyperthyroidism, the lymphocytes, which are the blood cells created by our immune system and released in the blood circulation with the function to protect our body from any viruses and bacteria by creating their antibodies, now create antibodies against their own thyroid. These antibodies will either stimulate or harm the thyroid gland and its function. Two main thyroid antibodies are usually found in a case of hypo/hyperthyroidism include thyroid peroxidase and thyroglobulin.
- These Tests will allow you to determine Your T3/Reverse T3 ratio.
- Because thyroid antibodies are going to be the first indication of a thyroid problem in many cases. They can be elevated for 5, 10, sometimes even 15 years before a change in TSH is detected.
What Should You Know About Thyroid Antibodies
Thyroid antibodies mean that there is an active destruction going on against your thyroid gland. This destruction often comes with a lot of symptoms that may cause/be misdiagnosed as depression, panic attacks, anxiety, miscarriage/infertility, carpal tunnel, hair loss, weight gain, fatigue/laziness, etc
Don’t Need A Full Thyroid Panel? Just need to Order The Thyroid Testing That Most Doctors Wont Run? See the Additional Options Below.
Most doctors and general practitioners in conventional medicine only test TSH levels and sometimes a Free T4- This does not explain the entire picture and misses some very important information about Thyroid Function.
Dr Hagmeyer’s Thyroid Testing and Consult
- Complete Thyroid Panel Testing (blood draw at local lab near you)
- One on One consult with Dr Hagmeyer (30-45 minute consult)
- Dr Hagmeyer’s Thyroid Guide
Not Sure Where To Start? Need Some Direction?
We are here to help you! Take a few minutes to fill out my Health Questionnaire. Once I know your top health concerns, your goals and what kind of help you are looking for, I will send you back some of my initial recommendations. If you want to speak with me, I’ll send you a link for a 15 minute phone consult as well.