Rosemary Lemon Garlic Chicken
Yield 4 servings
- 4 Bone-in, Skin-on Chicken Thighs (or Boness)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 Round Slices of Lemon, not too thick
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- (optional seasoning blend 1 T dried sage, 1 tsp. dried rosemary, 1 tsp. dried garlic, and 1/2 tsp. sea salt)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine your minced garlic and chopped rosemary.
- Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry. Place them in a baking pan. I used a glass one.
- Gently peel skin away from chicken, without taking it completely off.
- Using your fingers, put 1/4 of the garlic/rosemary mixture between the skin and place a lemon round on
- top of the “mixture” still between the skin.
- Sprinkle the top of the skin with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes and/or until juices run clear.