Raw Chocolate Macaroons
Yield 32 servings
- 2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened preferable
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 4-5 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ cup honey, coconut nectar, or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until well mixed, scraping down the sides as necessary. You want to make sure all ingredients are incorporated, it will be thick!
- Scoop out desired size with a melon baller and place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Chill in the freezer or fridge. Store in an airtight container, in the fridge or freezer.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/raw-chocolate-macaroons/