Raw Chocolate Macaroons
Yield 32 servings
- 2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened preferable
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 4-5 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ cup honey, coconut nectar, or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until well mixed, scraping down the sides as necessary. You want to make sure all ingredients are incorporated, it will be thick!
- Scoop out desired size with a melon baller and place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Chill in the freezer or fridge. Store in an airtight container, in the fridge or freezer.