Dr Hagmeyers (Optimal Nutritional Evaluation) FMV™
Benjamin Franklin summed up what health care should be all about when he said, “An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound Of Cure”
This program was designed by Dr Hagmeyer for Health conscious minded individuals who are looking to maximizing their health potential.
You might be the person who already feels good, but you are looking for ways to prevent future health problems for you and your family. Perhaps you are an athlete looking for ways to maximize performance and minimize the effects of intense training. If so, this is the right program for you.
Dr Hagmeyers ONE FMV™ nutritional test helps to give an understanding of individual diet and supplementation needs, and offers a personalized functional nutrition assessment covering Antioxidants, B Vitamins, Digestive Support, and Minerals.
Using an easy-to-collect, first-morning urine sample, the ONE FMV® nutritional test will give Dr Hagmeyer a better understanding of his patients’ diet and nutritional deficiencies.
By combining testing in 4 key areas of core nutrients, Dr Hagmeyer can gain a better insight into a patient’s overall nutritional status. This test and nutritional report will look at almost 80 individual biomarkers.
The FMV® Nutritional Test Covers:
- Metabolic Analysis Profile: Assessment provides information on 45 key organic acids. These biomarkers are grouped into easy-to-understand categories, and provide insight for functional support in the areas of: malabsorption & dysbiosis; cellular energy & mitochondrial metabolism; neurotransmitter metabolism; vitamin deficiencies; and toxin exposure & detoxification need.
- Amino Acids Analysis: This assesses nutritionally essential and non-essential amino acids, as well as intermediary metabolites that augment an understanding of B vitamin need, and need for support of protein digestion & absorption.
- Oxidative Stress: Biomarkers highlight the body’s current state of oxidative stress and reserve capacity. Markers of oxidative injury assess cell membrane (lipid peroxides) and DNA (8-hydroxydeguanosine/8-OHdG) damage, while direct measurement of glutathione and CoQ10 provide insight into antioxidant reserve available to counter free-radical impact.
Whats Exactly Being Tested in Dr Hagmeyer’s Optimal Nutritional Evaluation
- 2-Hydroxyphenylacetic Acid
- 3-Hydroxyproprionic Acid
- 4-Hydroxyphenylpyruvic Acid
- 5-OH-Indoleacetic Acid
- Adipic Acid
- Alpha-amino-N-butyric acid
- Alpha-aminoadipic acid
- Anserine (dipeptide)
- Aspartic acid
- Benzoic/Hippuric Acids Ratio
- Beta-aminoisobutyric acid
- Carnosine (dipeptide)
- Cis-Aconitic Acid
- Citramalic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Dihydroxyphenylpropionic Acid
- Formiminoglutamic Acid (FIGlu)
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid
- Glutamic acid
- Glutaric Acid
- Homogentisic Acid
- Homovanillic Acid
- Indoleacetic Acid
- Isocitric Acid
- Kynurenic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Lipid Peroxides
- Malic Acid
- Methylmalonic Acid
- Orotic Acid
- Phenylacetic Acid
- Pyroglutamic Acid
- Pyruvic Acid
- Suberic Acid
- Succinic Acid
- Vanilmandelic Acid
- a-Keto-b-Methylvaleric Acid
- a-Ketoadipic Acid
- a-Ketoglutaric Acid
- a-Ketoisocaproic Acid
- a-Ketoisovaleric Acid
- b-OH-Butyric Acid
- b-OH-b-Methylglutaric Acid
Dr Hagmeyer’s Optimal Wellness Nutritional Evaluation (Urine), Report of Findings and Nutritional Consultation-$1336 Includes
- Dr Hagmeyers Optimal Wellness Nutritional Evaluation Urine Test that measures your individual nutritional imbalances on 45 key organic acids. These biomarkers provides insight for functional support in the areas of: malabsorption & dysbiosis; cellular energy & mitochondrial metabolism; neurotransmitter metabolism; vitamin deficiencies; and toxin exposure & detoxification need. This test is done in the privacy of your own home via a test kit that will be mailed to you.
- 60-90 minute Report of Findings Consultation to review your test results and address any imbalances that may have been discovered. Dr Hagmeyer will review the cost of a treatment plan that will be customized to your needs, goals and test results.
- 45 minute Nutritional Consultation- You will meet(phone) with one of our Nutritionists and during this time you will be introduced to the “H” protocol. You will learn about healthy fats, proteins, glycemic control and how to read a food label.
- Meal Planning- A sample meal plan will be given to you to help ensure you meet your nutritional goals.
- Save $100 when ordered online
Can this program work for me If I live out of state or out of the country
Yes! Dr Hagmeyer works with patients locally, nationally and internationally.
How to Order
To order Dr Hagmeyers-Optimal Wellness Nutritional Evaluation You can
- Contact our office by sending us an email at [email protected] or
- Call our office at 630-718-0554 or you can order direct by clicking below
- Someone from our office will contact you upon purchase to confirm.
- Order on line and save $100
Get your Health back NOW.
Still have questions? email us to schedule a Free 15 minute phone consultation.