This initial 30-45 minute appointment is designed to make sure that we have all of the information needed to gain a better understanding of the many factors affecting your health.
As part of the Case Review, a New Patient Coordinator will provide you with the health history paperwork to complete. It is important that you spend time and energy completing these intake forms, as they become the cornerstone of future testing and recommendations for a treatment plan.
Your New Patient Application paperwork includes:
- A questionnaire of your chief complaints and most important health goals
- A 7 day diet questionnaire (food Journal)
- A survey of your current supplements and medications
- Metabolic Assessment Questionnaire and
- Neurological functional Screening questionnaire.
How Much Does The Case Review(Low Complexity)/Report of Finding Cost?
The Total Cost for the Case Review (Low Complexity)/Report of Findings is $395 and includes the following;
- Review of your Records prior to your consult; Dr Hagmeyer will spend time reviewing your records prior to your appointment. This time spent includes a review of your health and medical history questionnaire, an assessment of your most troubling and frequently experienced symptoms, 7 day food Journal, Review of your current supplements and medications, Metabolic Assessment Questionnaire, Neurological functional Screening questionnaire.
- Your Report of Findings- 30–45 minute consult with Dr Hagmeyer to discuss these existing test results, discuss recommended future blood testing if needed or discuss cost of treatment plan.
At the Report of Findings visit, Dr Hagmeyer will:
- Review your past test blood test results 3-4 pages (blood only) and discuss results.
- Review metabolic patterns believed to be contributing to your symptoms
- Review the costs of testing and or cost of treatment plan.
It is important that you have access to a computer for this consult because Dr Hagmeyer will be using a screen sharing program- that enables you to see Dr Hagmeyer’s computer screen and report.