Chronic fatigue also known as Adrenal Fatigue can be life altering. Testing the Adrenal glands and the hormones the Adrenal glands manufacture can help you understand some of the root causes behind your fatigue, stress, anxiety, sleeping problems, hormone problems and other chronic health symptoms.
Order Your Personalized Adrenal Stress Test Profile which includes
- One on one consult with Dr Hagmeyer to discuss Test Results
- A metabolic Assessment Screening/Questionnaire form – this helps to identify any additional hidden metabolic imbalances you may have (Thyroid, Blood sugar, SIBO, Leaky Gut, Adrenal, Hormones, Toxicity, Electrolytes to mention few)
Balanced cortisol levels are so important for staying healthy.
When Is It Appropriate To Test for Adrenal Stress. The Adrenal Stress Index Panel can be helpful for patients with
- Chronic stress and stress-related health conditions
- Fatigue or lack of energy
- Muscle and joint pain or weakness
- Blood sugar dysregulation
- Osteopenia or osteoporosis
- Insomnia, sleep disturbances or difficulty waking
- Poor memory or difficulty retaining information
- Irritability or mood swings
- Changes in skin integrity, easy bruising or excessive stretch marks
- Frequent or chronic infections
- Increased waist-to-hip ratio or abdominal obesity
- Anxiety or depression
The Most Comprehensive Way Of Measuring Adrenal Function Is Not a Blood test.
Due to the complexity of adrenal fatigue, traditional blood tests are not the most accurate way to evaluate adrenal gland performance. There are several reasons for this.
#1- Steroid hormones (Cortisol, DHEA) in the bloodstream are 95-99% bound to carrier proteins, and in this form are unavailable to target tissues. Saliva testing measures the amount of hormone available to target tissues – the bioavailable amount. For this reason, saliva testing better relates to specific symptoms of excess or deficiency and is a good option for monitoring hormone therapy.
#2 The other reason saliva outperforms blood testing is that the cortisol rhythm is unable to be measured in a blood test. See illustration below
What Are My Treatment Options?
A Personalized treatment program and cost of treatment plan will be recommended after your test results have been reviewed.
Does Insurance Cover this test?
How is this tested?
This is a Saliva test- You will collect 4 saliva specimens collected at different times throughout the day- You will be shipped a test kit
I have a Flex Spending account- Can I used This?
Do I have to go to a doctor’s office to have this test done?
No- This test is done in the convenience of your own home.
How long will it take to receive my Test Results?
2-4 weeks from the time the lab has received your results.
Are There instruction that come with this test on how to collect my specimen?
Yes- The kit comes with instructions and if you have any additional instructions we can help you.
Will Dr Hagmeyer discuss the test results with me?
Yes. Each test comes with a 30 minute post test review. If positive, a treatment plan and cost of treatment plan will be reviewed.
Can I cancel my test If I change my mind?
One we have placed the order for the test- We are unable to issue a refund.