For An Even More Customized Approach to Detoxification,We Also Offer A Comprehensive Oxidative Stress Analysis 2.0 Testing Option. $1285
The Oxidative Stress Analysis 2.0 blood or urine samples in order to evaluate the body’s oxidative stress status and antioxidant reserve. This test can help Dr Hagmeyer identify underlying causes and perpetuating factors for many clinical disorders and to customize specific nutritional treatment and detoxification program.
Free Radicals & Antioxidants In the course of normal human activity – energy production, detoxification of pollutants and immunologic defense mechanisms, free radicals are produced. These free radicals are unstable molecules that can extract an electron from a neighboring molecule, causing damage in the process.
Unchecked free radical production accelerates the disease process of human disease and aging. These free radicals are counter-balanced by the anti-oxidants present in our foods (and supplements). Oxidative stress results when this delicate pro-oxidant/antioxidant equilibrium is disrupted in favor of the pro-oxidant (free radical) state.
Evidence is accumulating that oxidative stress is involved in many pathological processes, including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Diabetes mellitus
- Macular degeneration
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Environmental sensitivity
- Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
In a chain-like reaction, free radicals can cause cellular damage by oxidizing nucleic acids, proteins, and membrane lipids. Cellular mitochondria play an important role in aging and disease by being both a significant source of radicals and a primary site of free radical damage. Antioxidants blunt the production of compounds that create inflammation in the body. Oxidative Stress Testing to assess equilibrium between oxidative damage and antioxidant reserve, it is necessary to address the RESERVE capacity that provides protection; the ENZYMES that quench the free radicals; and evaluate the DAMAGE that free radical production has already caused.
A urine sample to measure free radical damage including
- lipid peroxides (oxidative damage to cell membranes)
- 8-hydroxy-deoxyGuanosine (oxidative damage to DNA).
Dr Hagmeyer 30 Day Detoxification Nutritional Consult Program and Oxidative Stress Testing $1285
- 60 Minute Nutritional Consult with one of Dr Hagmeyer Nutritionists or Dieticians.
- 30 minute consult with Dr Hagmeyer or one of his associates to discuss test results.
- Meal Planning and Recipe Guide.
- Juicing Recipe guide.
- 30 minute post Detox Follow up with either Dr Hagmeyer or one of his associates (phone Consult) to answer any follow up question you may have.
Get your Health back NOW.
- Contact our office by sending us an email at [email protected] or
- Call our office at 630-718-0554 or you can order direct by clicking below
- Someone from our office will contact you upon purchase to confirm.
- Save $100 when you order on line.
- We will confirm you order via phone within 24-48 hours.