Yield 8-10 popsicles
- 3 cups ripe pineapple, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- pinch of sea salt
You will also need:
- Popsicle molds
- food-grade Popsicle sticks
- Combine the pineapple, lime juice and sea salt in a blender and blend on high for a minute, to thoroughly mix.
- Fill your popsicle molds with the mixture, making sure to leave a little space at the top of each one to give them some room to expand as they freeze. I like to let them freeze for 20-30 minutes before putting the popsicle sticks in so that they don’t fall all of the way in as they set.
- Give them 6 hours or so in the freezer.
Note: The pulp always seems to separate from the pineapple and lime juice when I make these, but I still think they taste great and love keeping it. If you want, you can substitute 2 1/2 cups of pineapple juice for the fresh pineapple and they will be more uniform.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/pineapple-lime-popsicle-dr-hagmeyer/