Paleo Cranberry Sauce
- 1 – 10 oz package cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 2/3 cup water
- frozen pineapple or orange juice concentrate, to taste (pineapple juice will be a bit sweeter than orange juice)
- Empty package of cranberries into sauce pan.
- Add water.
- Bring to boil over medium heat. (If berries are frozen, this will take a while.)
- Reduce heat and cook about 5 minutes, until berries burst.
- Add frozen pineapple concentrate to get desired sweetness. It will be sweeter after it cools.
- Cool to room temperature.
- This can be put into a blender to make a smooth sauce, or leave it chunky.
- Store covered in refrigerator.