Oven Roasted Acorn Squash
- 3 cups accord squash, cubed
- 1 sweet onion, cut in a large dice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Lightly coat squash with olive oil and spread in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast in oven until just tender, approximately 30-40 minutes.
- About halfway through cooking time, turn squash to allow the other side to brown.
- In the meantime, cut onion into 1x ½ inch pieces and sauté with chopped garlic in olive oil over medium heat. Cook until slightly browned and tender.
- Add roasted squash to onions and sauté a few more minutes.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/oven-roasted-acorn-squash/