Orange Coconut Pork and Zucchini Lo Mein
- 2 pork chops, cubed
- coconut oil
- shot of coconut milk
- 1/2 orange
- handful cashews
- 1tbs. chopped ginger or 1/2tbs. ginger paste
- 1tbs. red Chile flakes
- 2 zucchini
- Zest and juice the orange, chop the cashews and cut the pork into bite-sized cubes. Using a peeler (or a Julienne peeler), peel and then shave the zucchini into strips. Heat the coconut oil and orange zest in a frying pan over medium heat and add the pork.
- Sear the pork over medium high heat until lightly browned on all sides and then reduce heat.
- Add all other ingredients and bring to a simmer; leave covered at medium-low heat about 15 minutes.
- Taste test to make sure all your flavors are blended and the pork is cooked, then add your zucchini ‘lo mein’ noodles and cover to steam it about 5 minutes. Stir and serve.