Summary: Leaky gut syndrome testing and treatment is essential for patients suffering from irritable bowel syndrome and possibly any other gastrointestinal condition. Treatment for leaky gut syndrome revolves around normalizing proper bacterial balances, nutrition support for the tissue lining the bowels, the identification of food intolerance’s, and the identification of hormonal imbalances as contributors.
Leaky Gut Syndrome Treatment
Leaky gut syndrome treatment focuses on the primary cause of leaky gut syndrome which can be traced to chronic infection, undigested proteins that find their way into the bloodstream, antibiotic use and inflammation.
Antibiotics treat bacterial infections. Regardless of the reason you started a course of antibiotic, the impact was felt on the delicate balance of good bacteria living in the gastrointestinal system. For many people suffering with chronic health problems such as autoimmune conditions or IBS antibiotic use if often a major culprit. How many times have you have antibiotics? not just in the last year or two but over the course of your lifetime?
For many chronic health conditions, the damage could have been done very long ago. Treatment for leaky gut syndrome is necessary because symptoms develop once the beneficial bacterial balance is altered, then the chemistry of the gastrointestinal system changes, intolerance’s to certain foods develop or food allergies are created.
In many people, gluten and other food proteins (milk, soy, egg) cause inflammation in the gut, which eventually leads to intestinal permeability, or “leaky gut.”
Leaky gut allows undigested food particles, bacteria, and other materials to enter into the bloodstream where they can trigger the immune system creating allergies, sensitivities, inflammation and be a potent stimulator or cause in autoimmune conditions in other parts of the body.
13 Causes of Your leaky gut?
The causes for leaky gut are numerous. This means that any of us could be at risk for this syndrome or already have it. The causes include;
- processed and refined foods
- white sugar
- pain pills such as ibuprofen and Tylenol
- the birth control pill
- candida ablicans
- helicobacter pylori infection (H.pylori)
- chronic stress
- prednisone (steroids)
- environmental toxins
- excessive caffeine, alcohol and tobacco consumption
- overloaded liver
- low stomach acid
- Breakdown of intestinal cells
- Loosening of the tight junctions between cells
- Bacterial infections such as LPS
Testing For Leaky Gut
Testing used in our office pinpoints which of these is causing leaky a leaky gut, so that we can specifically design a support protocol that will target the problem for faster and most effective gut repair.
As the leaky gut improves, you should see improvements in many areas of your health.
The success of Dr. Hagmeyers treatment for leaky gut syndrome, any gastrointestinal complaints or any other chronic health condition is in part due to how comprehensive it is compared to anything else you may have tried. Whether trying to solve gastrointestinal complaints or unexplained or difficult chronic health conditions, there are two tactics that almost always assure success for the patient and will end leaky gut syndrome. Improve the health of the gastrointestinal system and change the diet!
Dr. Hagmeyer has identified 10 separate keys, all of which can have gastrointestinal consequences, cause leaky gut syndrome and lead to other improvements in patient health.
Everyone is different, you may have all of these ten problem areas that directly contribute to your symptoms and another person may only have two or three of the following problem areas.
- Identify the environment of the gut- stool testing
- Identify if you are dealing with infectious bacteria, SIBO, yeast or parasites
- Support the body with digestive enzymes (especially if you have lost your gall bladder)
- Correct PH of bowels and GUT
- Eliminate Food Sensitivities such as Dairy, Fructose, Egg, Soy and Gluten
Our Personal Leaky Gut Recovery Program Is A Great place To Start
The Personal Leaky Gut Repair Program is a Natural Treatment for IBS and other GI related problems. Our office utilizes nutritional supplements, Dietary modifications, Hormone and endocrine support formula, and lifestyle guidance.
- To Schedule a Free 15 minute Phone Consult to see if this program is right for you
- We’re here to listen! Let us help you through this frustrating and confusing time.
- Get Tested for Leaky Gut today
Other article by Dr. Hagmeyer You Will be Interested In Reading
- A special message from Dr Hagmeyer about IBS, Leaky Gut and our Natural Approach
- FODMAPS What Are they and How the elimination of them Can Help Many IBS sufferers.
- Suspect a lactose intolerance? Learn more about where lactose is hiding in your everyday foods
- 7 Things About Acid Reflux, Gluten and IBS You Don’t Know.
- Standard Testing for Gluten Intolerance is Misleading. What you need to know about Gluten and proper testing.
- Natural IBS Symptom Relief 10 Keys To Better GI Health| Hormones and (IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Request our Free Guide By filling out your name and email to the right. You will Receive Our 20+ page guide FREE Within just a few short minutes.