Natural Holiday Fudge
- 2 cups almond butter
- 1/4 cup raw organic cocoa powder, sifted to remove any lumps
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons raw organic honey
- 1 heaping tablespoon coconut oil, melted (optional)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a pan and flatten with the back of a spoon. Place in the freezer for about an hour; then,
- take out and cut into bite-size squares. Keep these covered and stored in the freezer.
- These must be kept in the freezer until just prior to serving - otherwise they will become the consistency
- they were before freezing.
- Also, try adding favorite nuts such as whole or chopped pecans or walnuts.