Mediterranean Paleo Chicken
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken cut into small strips
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup paleo mayo (see recipe in sauce section)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- Place all of the items in Group A in a large zip lock bag and marinate the chicken for 10-15 minutes.
- Sauteé chicken in additional tablespoon of olive oil then add Group B items
- Let simmer for about 10-15 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Garnish with fresh jalapeño slices and minced parsley.