Kale-llaloo Side Dish
- 1 tablespoon Ghee/Butter
- 3 slices bacon, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup diced Vidalia onion
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) bunch kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup beef broth (Organic Non Gluten)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large sauté pan, add butter and bacon and cook over medium heat until bacon begins to crisp and renders its fat. Add onions and cook until softened, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add kale and sauté until it wilts and combines with the onion and bacon.
- Add coconut milk and broth and continue to cook until kale softens, another 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/kale-llaloo-side-dish/