Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
Yield 36 muffins
Picture Courtesy of Paleo OMG.
Made these healthy muffins this morning all 36 were gone within about 2 hours. No one can eat just one!
These are great for breakfast, dessert or just a snack. Serve and enjoy!
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 12 eggs (yes 12!)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 cups frozen blueberries (strawberries, Black berries, or any other low glycemic fruit)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- DON'T BE AFRAID TO EXPERIMENT~
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together with a whisk – do not add the blueberries until you have a smooth batter. Once your mixture is creamy smooth without any lumps, add in your blueberries (Or other berry) and slowly mix.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins (I find mini-muffin pans to be the best in keeping the muffins moist). Bake in the oven for 25 minutes