Gluten Free Grain Free Pancakes
Who said you cant have pancakes if you are on a Gluten Free Diet.
Picture Courtesy of Bare feet in the Kitchen.
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together milk, almond flour and salt until smooth.
- Add slightly beaten eggs and beat well.
- Melt the butter in a pie plate in the hot oven.
- When the butter has melted, remove from the oven and tilt to coat the bottom and sides of the pie plate.
- Quickly pour in egg mixture and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve while still hot.
- Drizzle with the topping of your choice or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/gluten-free-grain-free-pancakes/