Do you continue to suffer with IBS, Celiac Disease, SIBO, Hashimoto’s and chronic Health problems despite eating “Gluten Free” Foods? Have you started a gluten free diet and didn’t respond the way you thought you should have. If so, you probably were making a common mistake when people fail to work with a doctor who specializes in gluten sensitivity.
There are many misconceptions surrounding gluten sensitivity. In this video Dr Hagmeyer explains these misconceptions surrounding gluten, explains why many people fail to notice improvement on a gluten free diet, the importance of testing for “Cross Reactive” foods and shares insight on how gluten can trigger autoimmune conditions.
Dr. Hagmeyer clinic director of the Naperville Institute For NeuroMetabolic Solutions in Naperville IL, explains the connection between coffee, cross reactive foods and chronic health problems. Dr. Hagmeyer is a holistic chiropractic physician specializing in metabolic disorders. Dr Hagmeyer works with patients all over the United States and international.
Visit https://DrHagmeyer.com for Gluten free Paleo recipes.
Visit https://DrHagmeyer.com to learn more about Functional Medicine
People who watched this video also read and watched this
- Is Your Health Problem Caused by Gluten?Did you know that osteoporosis, Fatigue, Weight gain, Depression, ADHD, Migraines, autoimmune conditions, Rheumatoid arthritis, Obesity, Psychiatric illness, Reproductive health have all been associated with Gluten Intolerance
- Be Very Careful with Standard Gluten Sensitivity Testing Procedures. Just because you don’t have digestive problems doesn’t me you don’t have gluten sensitivity. The majority of gluten-related issues affect the brain, the heart, the skin, the respiratory tract, or the joints.
- Gluten, Leaky Gut and Thyroid Disease. Natural Thyroid Support Methods.As long as you struggle with a leaky gut, gut inflammation, gut infections or parasites, heartburn, poor digestion, or chronic constipation or diarrhea, you’ll never experience optimum thyroid health.
- Avoiding Gluten is NOT Enough to Stop The Autoimmune Attack.A common misconception among those with gluten sensitivity and celiac disease is that you can stop the autoimmune destructive process JUST by avoiding wheat gluten. Unfortunately this is just not true.
- New Testing Reveals Factors Causing Autoimmune Thyroid and More.The Naperville Instiute For NeuroMetabolic Solutions uses the most advanced testing in Gluten sensitivity and Gluten intolerance. We have the ability to accurately determine whether gluten is damaging your health and what foods are cross reactive with Gluten.
- Check out Our Gluten Free Recipes.Just remember that eating gluten free can be delicious and healthy.