Enhancing T Cell Function for Hashimoto’s
You have just been diagnosed with autoimmune thyroid disease, and if your like most patients you are probably thinking, “What can I do to decrease the autoimmune attack on my thyroid?” the answer lies in improving a specific type of autoimmune cell called Regulatory T-Cells.
Regulatory T cells are going to balance the activity between the Th1 and TH2 cells.
Vitamin D can help to maintain the balance and gut flora can help to mediate the cells, which is why probiotics can help. The probiotics can actually help to increase the secretion of cytokines to help the T cells reach a balance.
This can drastically reduce inflammation as well, which will regulate the balance and prevent an attack on the thyroid because of Hashimotos.
There are many ways that the body can heal itself. Often, regular medicine has a variety of toxic side effects.
While it may help one part of the body, it is causing damage to another part of the body. The more logical approach is through Functional Medicine where a holistic approach is taken.
When you focus on modifying your diet and introducing supplements to give your body what it is deprived of, you can achieve the desired balance and put Hashimotos and any many other autoimmune disease at bay.
Advanced Functional Testing is available to help you understand where your body is deficient. Once we can see what organs are not producing at their desired levels, we can take a customized approach by introducing probiotics and other supplements into your diet so that your body can regain the natural balance it needs to be healthy on a day to day basis.
Visit DrHagmeyer.com/Thyroid to receive a free guide that describes our metabolic approach and how we’ve helped many people suffering from thyroid conditions like you and found relief.
- Read more about Naperville Institutes Natural Treatments
- Hashimoto’s Causes Suffering Even if TSH Levels Are “Normal”
- The Number One Cause of Hypothyroidism Is Almost Never Tested. Dr. Hagmeyer Video Series
- 10 Things Your Doctor Should Be Doing If You Still Suffer With Low Thyroid|Video Dr Hagmeyer
- Identifying The Triggers Involved in Autoimmune Thyroid Disease| Dr Hagmeyer Video Environmental Triggers in
The Personal Program Thyroid Recovery Program
Our Personal Thyroid Recovery Program is a Natural Treatment for Low Thyroid function, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto’s problems. Our office utilizes nutritional supplements, Dietary modifications, Hormone and endocrine support formula, and lifestyle guidance.
1. To Schedule a Free 15 minute Phone Consult to see if this program is right for you Fill out our online questionnaire
2. If you’re ready to get started and schedule an appointment take a moment and fill out our contact us form and in the comment box let us know what time of the day works best to contact you. One of our New Patient Coordinators will contact you with the next available new patient opening within 24-48 hours. You can also call us at 630-718-0555
3. Still have questions? Our Free 15 minute personalized Phone consult is a great place to start.
We’re here to listen and help you through this frustrating and confusing time.
Each person suffering with Thyroid symptoms problem has a different set of mechanisms or causes. Our office will customize a Thyroid Restoration Program based on your testing and tailored to your individual needs.