Gastrointestinal tract (GI tract) function is important for general health. This includes balancing beneficial bacteria in the gut to enhance health benefits. GI tract health is key in digestion, nutrient usage, and ridding the body of waste and pathogens.
Poor digestion and malabsorption can lead to immune dysfunction, nutritional deficiencies, and various disease states. Poor GI tract function can also lead to food allergies, poor thyroid conversion, hormone imbalances, weight gain and toxicity.
The GI-Effects stool test uses advanced DNA technology analyze GI tract health.
Your intestinal tract contains significant amounts of bacteria, some beneficial, some neutral, and some that can be harmful.
It is essential to know the bacterial balance of your GI tract, especially if you have long standing health problems. Health enhancing intestinal bacteria serve to prevent the overgrowth of potentially harmful bacteria in the gut.
Symptoms of an unhealthy GI tract may not always be present. This specific stool test gives a detailed analysis of GI tract health. Dr Hagmeyer can use the information to develop a natural plan to restore optimal function of the GI tract.
Why should you use the GI-Effects Stool Test?
- Requires only one, single sample collection
- Greater accuracy due to advanced technology DNA analysis
- Evaluates balance of GI tract bacteria shown to contribute to weight gain
- Identifies drug resistance genes to help determine ideal drug agents
- To maintain good health
DNA Stool Test Includes:
- Immune function and gluten sensitivity
- Drug and natural agents that respond to “bad” bacteria
- Cancer-preventative short chain fatty acids
- Pancreatic function
- Markers for digestion and absorption of nutrients
Not sure where to start?
In order to make the most out of your time with Dr. Hagmeyer, please take a moment to complete our health questionnaire.