Cucumber and Fennel Salad
Yield 8 servings
- 3 cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced thinly
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine the dill with the lemon zest and lemon juice in a bowl and slowly whisk-in the olive oil. Season the vinaigrette to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Combine the cucumbers, fennel and onion in a bowl and pour the vinaigrette over.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve.