- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp finely shredded lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl or put them in a jar and shake to blend.
- Use immediately or store, covered and chilled, up to 1 week (olive oil will solidify in the refrigerator but will melt quite quickly at room temperature again).
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/build-a-salad/