Asparagus and Balsamic Vinegar
Yield 4 servings
This Recipes comes From Kim D
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 Tbs red onion, minced
- 1 Tbs Extra Virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt, to taste (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil.
- Add asparagus and boil 3 min.
- Drain and rinse under cold water immediately. Dry thoroughly.
- Mix all other ingredients together.
- Toss asparagus with balsamic mixture.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4 g
Total Carbohydrates 2 g
Protein 1 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.