Apple & Sausage Sweet Potato Breakfast Patties
Courtesy of Again Faster
- 1/2 pound sausage
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 apple, cored
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon butter, coconut oil or olive oil
- Add your sausage and seasonings to a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- With your Food Processor shred, grate or juliene your apple and sweet potato into hash brown threads. Most food processors or Kitchen aids have this option.
- Throw your whole sweet potato and apple to it to be shredded
- Once they are done, add the sweet potato and apple directly to your sausage mixture and use your hands to combine.
- Heat up a large skillet under medium-high heat and add a bit of fat coconut oil or olive oil to the pan.
- Now form 4 patties of your mixture and add the patties directly to your oiled pan. Cook at both sides for about 5-6 minutes depending how thick they are.
- Top with a fried egg.