Yield 4 servings
This recipe was submitted by Candac
- 1/2 small red or green cabbage, chopped
- 1 tart apple (Granny Smith), grated or chopped or you can Use a Gala apple to add a little sweetness.
- 1 large stalk celery, chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp celery seed (optional)
- dash sea salt
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Toss the Cabbage, Apple, Yellow Pepper, Celery, together in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle over coleslaw
- add Couple of Splashes of Apple Cider Vinegar to finished product.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/apple-coleslaw/