Amy's Secret Liver Burgers
These are the best burgers ever!
- 1lb ground Beef
- 1lb ground Bison
- 12 slices of Bacon
- 8 ounces Calf Liver, sliced and frozen (preferably grass fed)
- 1 Small Yellow onion diced
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Cumin
- Salt and Pepper
Our toppings (use whatever you like):
- 1 fried egg for each burger
- 2 slices of ham for each burger
- Other ideas: avocado, homemade mayo.
- Fry the bacon strips, chop up 6 of them and set the rest aside for the tops of the burgers
- Use blender on the “chop ice” setting and put the liver in and blend it till there are no ore chunks, it will look a bit like ground beef.
- Add bacon, spices and onions to meat and form into patties depending on how thick you like them, then throw them on the grill.
- Top with ham, bacon, sauerkraut, mustard and an over-medium fried egg